BioNews is a newsletter produced by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA) which focuses on science and conservation in the Dutch Caribbean. BioNews provides regular updates on science and nature projects as well as overviews of on-going research and monitoring efforts, long term projects, recent reports and publications.
In BioNews-25 you will articles on:
- At least ten reef-associated shark species in the Dutch Caribbean
- Dutch Government Announces New International Shark Strategy
- Kick off for the 2019 Sea Turtle Nesting Season
- Crowdfunding: movie Tortuga ‘The survival of humanity’
- Bonaire Caves and Karst Nature Reserve Update
Download the full colour interactive version of the BioNews 25 (~ 5 MB).
Also available: BioNews graphics free print version