BioNews is a newsletter produced by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA) which focuses on science and conservation in the Dutch Caribbean. BioNews provides regular updates on science and nature projects as well as overviews of on-going research and monitoring efforts, long term projects, recent reports and publications.
In BioNews 24 you will find articles on:
- State of Nature in the Caribbean Netherlands: Saba and Saba Bank
- New and Very Abundant Microbe Found Living in Corals
- Environmental DNA FOR Lionfish Mapping
- 40-year study: Changes on the Coral Reefs of Bonaire and Curaçao
- Bonaire Welcomes Back Indiana University
Download the full colour interactive version of the BioNews 24 (~ 5 MB).
Also available: BioNews graphics free print version