BioNews is a newsletter produced by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA) which focuses on science and conservation in the Dutch Caribbean. BioNews provides regular updates on science and nature projects as well as overviews of on-going research and monitoring efforts, long term projects, recent reports and publications.
In BioNews 22 you will find articles on:
- Nature in the Dutch Caribbean is critically threatened and intervention is necessary
- Call of action to reduce plastic pollution on St. Maarten
- Call of action to salvage St. Maarten’s coral reefs from new disease
- Visitors Yarari can help record sightings marine life
- Two species of endangered elasmobranch are recommended to receive additional protection in the Caribbean
Download the full colour interactive version of the BioNews 22 (~ 5 MB).
Also available: BioNews graphics free print version