BioNews is a newsletter produced by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA) which focuses on science and conservation in the Dutch Caribbean. BioNews provides regular updates on science and nature projects as well as overviews of on-going research and monitoring efforts, long term projects, recent reports and publications.
In BioNews 18 you will find articles on:
- St. Eustatius joins Yarari Marine Mammal and Shark Sanctuary
- Aruba’s Value of Nature
- Mapping and Studying Changing Coral Reefs: Is the Saba Bank still growing?
- St. Maarten: Post Hurricane Coral Assessment
- Unwelcome guests: Stakeholder perspectives on non-native seagrasses and macroalgal ‘nuisance’ species in Bonaire
- Caribbean Marine Park Managers Dive Into Fisheries Management
Download the full colour interactive version of BioNews 18 (~ 7 MB)
Also available: BioNews graphics free print version
Your feedback is most welcome and let us know if you would like to showcase your project in BioNews. Contact research@DCNAnature.org